Where Should You Begin to Search for Sales Villas in Antalya?
Villa is one of the most popular apartment types in Antalya, especially preferred by foreigners for investment or living. People buy villas because they're big in terms of m2 or sometimes because they're private. Maybe they want to have pets, or they want a garden all for themselves. One of the best ways to find Antalya villas for sale is by using the Istanbul Property website. To find the villa you need, you must first decide what you expect from the villa. Do you want a sea view? Do you want a pool? Do you want a big garage? You can find villas suitable for all these criteria on our site. After considering your expectations, it's easy to find Antalya villas for sale.
What Is the Easiest Way to Find Villas for Sale in Antalya?
The easiest way to find villas is by using real estate firms. Istanbul Property is one of the best ones in this context of real estate in Turkey. People use independent sales sites sometimes, but it's risky. Those sites don't provide legal information and actually can scam you. Consulting a real estate company will save you from many problems. Istanbul Property provides all the information you need before buying a villa in Antalya. There are real estate firms that sell only high-end luxury villas, or the cheapest ones. We provide a wide range of options for you to find the most suitable villa of your dream.
What is the Average Cost of Villas for Sale in Antalya?
There are villas that are suitable for every budget in Antalya. You can find your dream villa easily with Istanbul Property's help. Prices vary depending on the quality of the material used in the construction, the size of the house, the size of the garden, whether it has a garage, etc. accordingly to those filters in general. Prices are between 5,000.000 TRY(263,718 USD) - 80,000.000 (4,251.632 USD).
Why are Villas in Turkey So Cheap?
We can easily say that Turkey is an excellent country for foreigners to buy villas. Currency difference is one of the main reasons for this. The exchange difference makes it very easy for foreign people to buy a house in Turkey. This especially goes for Istanbul. Antalya is a newly developing city, not a metropolis like Istanbul. That's why so many beautiful villas are sold at cheap prices. Examples of such villas are as follows; Ref No: IP-635, Ref No: IP-541.
Is buying a villa in Antalya a Good Idea?
There are unlimited reasons of buying a villa in Antalya. First things first, the sea view and beaches. Usually, the main reason why people buy villas from Antalya is the sea. Either the sea view or the beaches themselves. Some people may want their dogs to have the life they deserve with a big garden. Some people like swimming, and having a private pool is the best thing for them. Some people want to have a terrace, and villas can also meet this need as well. Overall, villas are an amazing opportunity for people who want a private and comfortable life, and villas in Antalya meet almost all the needs of a great villa.
How to Buy a Villa in Antalya?
There are a couple of steps for buying a villa in Antalya. Those steps are as follows;
- The first step is not a must but a recommendation. You need to see the villa before buying it. Seeing the villa through the internet is not enough.
- Negotiation is the second part but this is also not a must. We recommend you do it.
- You also need to pay a deposit. This payment will be the first step to making the purchase legal.
- Now you need an advocate. They will take care of the legal part of the payment.
- Your advocate will take care of tapu. Then they will send tapu to registration, and finally, the new tapu that has your details will be issued.
Finally, the process is finished. After those steps, you will be the new owner of that property.
What Should Be Considered When Buying a Villa?
There are lots of variables to think of while buying a villa. For example, the family size. You will need to choose a villa, depending on the size of your family. Another thing to consider is if you want a pool or not. Pools look very aesthetic, and swimming in them is pretty fun. But the expenses of a pool can't be considered as low. Conditions of the villa, the garden size of it, does it have a garage or not... A lot of variables to think of before buying a villa in Antalya. Of course, you can buy property in Antalya without thinking of those expenses or variables, but villas come with their expenses as well as their fabulous sides.
What are the Advantages of Buying a Villa in Antalya?
The advantages are pretty gratifying for a foreigner who wants to buy a villa from Turkey, especially Antalya and they are listed below;
- Sea view. That's the most convincing advantage on the list. Living in a villa, and seeing the Mediterranean Sea is one of the biggest plusses that a person can achieve by owning a villa in Antalya. You can also find villas in Istanbul with a great sea view and magnificent landscapes.
- The population of Antalya contains lots of foreign people. This might become handy for foreign people who want to buy a villa from Antalya. Containing lots of foreign people means that there are lots of people who speak Russian, Arabic, Ukrainian, etc...
- Climate. Antalya has a warm climate, so it's possible to swim in the sea for 9 months a year.
- Historical places. There are lots of historical places to visit and enjoy. As a foreigner, you can enjoy these beautiful places.
- Low Crime rate. Antalya is a pretty safe place to live with its low crime rate.
What are the Disadvantages of Buying a Villa in Antalya?
Even though Antalya is a very crowded city, It's not hard to find an Antalya villa for sale. Although not many, there are some disadvantages of buying a villa in Antalya as well and one of them is warmth. Antalya is a warm city, therefore it would be hard to resist the hot weather for people who like cold weather.
Where Should You Buy a Villa in Antalya?
There are very good places to buy a villa in Antalya. Here are some of the places you should consider before buying a villa in Antalya:
- Alanya: The beaches of Alanya are gorgeous and must-visit places. The climate of this coast gives chills to people who are living there. Very relaxing afternoons and sunsets are the signatures of villas in Alanya.
- Belek: Belek has a coastal area of 29km, which means a gigantic plage. Great place for people who like swimming and sunbathing.
- Kemer: Even though Kemer is a bit far away from the center of Antalya, this place is still one of the most famous places in Antalya. Kemer has all the features of the other districts that we just mentioned, in addition, it also has mountains.
Is It a Good Idea to Buy a Villa for Investment?
Investing in a villa in Antalya is an amazing thing to do for your future. Not only for the future, because it can make money with rents as well. There are tons of people who are renting villas in Turkey, especially in Antalya. You can profit from the villa you invested in all the time. The demand is pretty high for Antalya villas, so it will never be a dead investment.
Where are The Cheapest Villas in Antalya?
Kepez and Kundu. Those two neighborhoods are the cheapest places to buy villas in Antalya. Kepez is literally a low-budget-friendly place for people who want to buy a villa. Contrary to what is known, buying cheap property in Turkey is pretty easy. On the other hand, despite the fact that Kundu has lots of five-star hotels, there are cheap villas because people are going on vacations there, instead of buying villas. Indeed, it's not hard to find cheap properties in those two neighborhoods in Antalya.
Where are The Most Expensive Villas in Antalya?
Alanya, Kas, and Konyaalti are the most expensive counties in Antalya. Due to the tourist crowd and the beautiful views, those three counties take the lead. Here are two different villa examples from those counties: Antalya villas project IP-634 and Antalya villa project IP-650.