Located on the European side of Istanbul, Beylikduzu is a modern district of Istanbul that is under development continuously. Beylikduzu is known to be one of the top shopping centers in the city.
The district has a surface area of 360 km2, consisting of ten neighborhoods with 365,572 people in total.
Properties in Beylikduzu are preferred by upper-middle-class families thanks to luxurious complexes being built. There are a few things to consider when buying a property in Beylikduzu, as included below.
- Identify your Requirements: Figuring out your needs from a property, such as the property type and its size, is important before starting the process of buying a house. This will also make the process of locating the ideal house much easier.
- Investment Returns: Due to Beylikduzu’s potential growth, buying a property here may bring exceptional investment returns and rental income.
- Project Options: Countless residential buildings can be found in Beylikduzu, ranging from elite flats to private villas. It is advisable to conduct a depth examination before buying a house.
- Fees: Purchasing a home comes with several additional expenses. Knowing these fees before buying a home in Beylikduzu can make the process go more efficiently.
- Real Estate Agency: When purchasing a home, working with a professional real estate agent is vital since the firm must have a thorough understanding of your requirements to present you with the best options.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Beylikduzu?
The average price of a 155 square155-square meter property in Beylikduzu ranges between US$156,700 and US$246,700.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
1,010 USD - 1,591 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Beylikduzu Determined?
The price of a residential complex in Beylikduzu varies according to its size, type, and features.
The number of rooms and the size of the house is two of the most essential elements in determining the price, but the view from the property also plays a role. Beylikduzu is home to a variety of residences with breathtaking sea views. As a matter of fact, houses for sale in Istanbul Beylikduzu with sea views could be the most affordable than the other counties.
In addition, the complex's facilities can have an impact on the price. The property's decor and the furnishings that come with it could cause the price to go up or down.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Beylikduzu?
The county of Beylikduzu is popular with both locals and foreigners because of the area’s green landscapes and ideal properties. The benefits of buying a property in Beylikduzu are stated below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: A residency permit is available to everyone who owns a property in Turkey. Foreigners who buy a residence in Beylikduzu for at least US$400,000 will be eligible for Turkish citizenship appliance.
- Value for Money: Beylikduzu houses are luxurious and modern, offering the best value for money.
- Living costs: Costs of living, such as electricity and gas bills, insurance, and property taxes, are inexpensive in Turkey compared to other European countries.
- Return on Investment: Beylikduzu had plenty of successful residential developments, making it an attractive investment area in Istanbul.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Beylikduzu?
You can find a list below of the property features in Beylikduzu.
- Outdoor, indoor, children’s swimming pools
- Commercial units
- Cinema room
- BBQ area
- Sea view
- Children’s playground
- 24/7 security
- Gym and fitness center
- Walking tracks
- Activity room
- External heat insolation
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Beylikduzu?
The reasons for buying a property in Beylikduzu are listed below.
- Seaside apartments
- Garden for each villa
- Close to Metrobus station
- Shopping malls, restaurants, and cafes
- Luxury facilities
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Beylikduzu?
Property types and options in Beylikduzu can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, 5+2, 6+1, 7+1 flat and duplex apartment options
- 7+2 villas with private balconies
Who are the properties in Beylikduzu suitable for?
Properties located in Beylikduzu are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Working professionals
- Single people
What are the living standards like in Beylikduzu?
Property owners in Beylikduzu will enjoy a luxurious, upscale style of living in a city like Istanbul. The beautiful layout of Beylikduzu’s architecture effortlessly combines everyday living, business, shopping, and entertainment.
Residents of Beylikduzu will be surrounded by green areas where they can relax and take in breathtaking views while living in a comfortable setting.
The premium apartment complexes and villas in Beylikduzu are built with your comfort in mind. Social amenities, entertainment alternatives, and other aspects that foster social networking will be available to residents.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Beylikduzu?
Other counties of Istanbul have properties similar to Beylikduzu are included below.
- Kucukcekmece: Kucukcekmece offers a wide range of modern properties at a convenient location near the city center, as well as vibrant social and entertainment options.
- Avcilar: Avcilar has some of the best options for a sea-view apartment that comes at an affordable price.
- Buyukcekmece: Due to its location, Buyukcekmece provides a pleasant ambiance and green surroundings with a city lifestyle.
- Esenyurt: With the ongoing residential developments in the area, Esenyurt is home to many profitable investment projects.