Property for Sale in Kartal, Istanbul | Real Estate in Kartal
An investment-worthy compound in the city center close to the Marmara ...
Luxurious Project with a Pleasant View of the Forest and Lake. These f...
Properties for sale in Kartal, Istanbul. Modern apartments with terrac...
- Call Us
Properties for sale in Kartal, Istanbul. Sea View apartments with spac...
Real estate properties for sale in Kartal, Istanbul. Family concept fl...
Brand new properties in Istanbul. Peaceful life by lush green forests ...
- Call Us
Luxury Real Estate project at the heart of Istanbul. Central location ...
Properties for sale in Kartal, The Asian Side of Istanbu, and close to...
One of the best projects on the Asian side of Istanbul, it has a gover...
Referans Kartal Towers apartments with a panoramic sea and Adalar view...
- Call Us
Best place to live & invest in the Asian side of Istanbul, where the m...
Things to Consider While Buying Property in Kartal
Kartal is a town on the Anatolian side of Istanbul, on the coast of the Marmara Sea, in the southwest of the Kocaeli Peninsula. According to the last census, it has a population of 490,826. It is a district with an area of 48.000 m² with its entire area.
The socio-cultural structure of the Kartal district shows diversity. Transportation in the district is provided by the sea, rail, and highway. Kartal is 15 kilometers away from Sabiha Gokcen International Airport in Kurtkoy. Kartal, which was designed and developed as an industrial area in the early years of the Republic, turned into one of the central living areas of Istanbul, especially after the 80s.
Those who own houses in Kartal District and those living in these provinces are in a positive situation in terms of transportation, shopping opportunities, and peace. With the construction of large-scale residences in recent years, alternative cultural living spaces have emerged in the district. There has been an increase in housing projects in the district in the last 15 years. It will be the right choice for those who want to buy county housing and live for many years. The house may preserve its future value and meet the expectations of investors who have expectations about rental income. The point to be considered at this point is to determine whether the purpose is to live in the district or to invest according to the appropriate cost budget. According to the determination of this preference, it is possible to choose housing from the old districts and new projects of Kartal.
- Returns on Investment: Buying from new projects in Kartal will provide both high rental income and confidence that will keep them away from future risks.
- Project Options: The increase in projects in Kartal, which is one of the advantageous districts of the Anatolian side, both in the parts close to the coast and in the inner parts, has caused it to become attractive for investors.
- Real Estate Agent: When buying a home, it is very important to work with a professional real estate agent because the firm must fully understand your needs to offer you the best options.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Kartal?
The average price of a 135-square-meter property in Kartal ranges between US$100,200 and US$300,700.
Average Unit Price 1,266 USD
Average Price 100,740 USD
Min. Max. Unit Price 1,000 USD - 1,791 USD
Average Gross Area (m2) 130
How are the Prices of Properties in Kartal Determined?
With the realization of public investments in the region such as Kartal, Istanbul Anatolian Palace of Justice, as well as transportation projects such as the Kartal-Kadikoy Metro and the urban transformation area projects of the region, new criteria have been determined in the determination of housing prices. While there are generally old houses in the region, the recent development of transportation projects has caused a rapid increase in housing projects. New housing projects are mainly located on the E-5 line, especially near the Subway. Especially property prices in Istanbul are determined according to this location.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Kartal?
The most important benefits of buying a house in Kartal are that house prices are more affordable than in similar coastal districts, the possibility of making a premium as soon as the house becomes habitable, the opportunity to buy the desired floor and the flat, the possibility to make changes inside the house from the front as desired, attractive loan opportunities in case the company carrying out the project agrees with the banks and that it can be classified as the development of social life areas.
The Benefits of Buying a Property in Kartal are as follows:
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: A residency permit is available to everyone who owns a property in Turkey. Foreigners who buy a residence in Kartal for at least US$400,000 will be eligible for Turkish citizenship.
- Living costs: Costs of living, such as electricity and gas bills, insurance, and property taxes, are inexpensive in Turkey compared to other European countries.
- Earthquake Resistant: Especially since all new houses are built according to the new earthquake regulations, there is an earthquake-resistant housing advantage. Some of the residences in the old quarter have been renovated with the urban transformation project. As other buildings are traded according to the durability report, there is an environment of trust in the region about durability.
- Return on Investment: Kartal is a district with a large number of successful housing projects that have become an investment area of many and varied types in Istanbul. There are many opportunities because there are different projects and different types of housing in different districts of the county.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Kartal?
You can find a list below of the property features in Kartal.
- Outdoor, indoor, and children’s swimming pools
- Sea Views
- Commercial units
- Cinema room
- Children’s playground
- 24/7 security
- Gym and fitness center
- Walking tracks
- External heat insolation
What are the Reasons for Buying Property in Kartal?
The reasons to buy a property in Kartal are listed below.
- Seaside apartments
- Having all city amenities
- Close to train station, Metrobus station
- Shopping malls, restaurants, and cafes
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Kartal?
Property types and options in Kartal can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 5+1,5+2 flat and duplex apartment options
- Residence Options
Who are the properties in Kartal suitable for?
Properties located in Kartal are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Working professionals
- Single People
What are the Living Standards Like in Kartal?
There are high-rise buildings and secure sites on the coast in Kartal. Transport on the beach is also very good. There are more residence-style living norms. Very suitable living standards especially for families in Kartal under the D-100 highway as well as in other old districts and neighborhoods (the upper side of the train track in Orhantepe, Atalar, Petrolis Mahallesi, Yukari, Karliktepe, Cavusoglu, and Yunus ) are available. It is very easy to reach schools and health services in this region. It is also easy and profitable to sell the flats bought from these places.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Kartal?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Kartal are included below.
- Pendik: Pendik is an ancient residential area on the shore of the Marmara Sea. The most important of the similar points of Kartal is the diversity and structure of the new housing projects.
- Maltepe: Maltepe is the neighboring district of Kartal, which has the characteristics of Kartal to a certain extent with its settlement style and districts, and has a coast to the Sea of Marmara.
- Sancaktepe: Sancaktepe is located in the north of the Kartal District. Especially in terms of housing projects, it shows similarities with Kartal.