Property for Sale in Başakşehir, Istanbul | Real Estate in Başakşehir
The project Mansion Orman Başakşehir is located in the conservative si...
Family concept apartments for sale in Basaksehir, Istanbul. Property i...
Real estate investments in isatnbul. Apartment near Istanbul Canal, Ku...
Forest View residence in Istanbul. Those family-oriented apartments ar...
Properties for sale in Basaksehir. Real estate project with green area...
Properties for sale in Basaksehir. Real estate with a privileged and u...
Alya Bahce is a real estate project that provides a perfect investment...
Real estate for sale in Ispartakule, Istanbul. Spacious apartments wit...
Properties for Sale in Istanbul. Modern spacious flats that are suitab...
Family Concept luxury compound in Basaksehir, Istanbul. Apartments for...
- Call Us
Brand new offices, commercial and business centers in Istanbul. The pr...
Things to Consider While Buying Property in Basaksehir
Located on the European side of Istanbul, Basaksehir is one of the youngest counties in the city. It has a surface area of 104.33 km², consisting of eleven neighborhoods with 469,924 people.
When buying a property in Basaksehir, there are some things to consider before starting the process, as included below.
- Identify your Criteria: Knowing what you want such as the apartment type and its features before buying a house will make the buying process easier. This will also result in finding the best match faster.
- Investment Returns: Basaksehir offers a wide range of alternatives when it comes to capital gain and long-term rental income in Istanbul. These are the two most crucial elements to consider before deciding to buy an apartment in this neighborhood.
- Project Options: Basaksehir has excellent residential projects, ranging from green-view apartments to 5-bedroom apartments. Do your research well and get enough information about the projects before buying a property.
- Expenses: Purchasing an apartment requires plenty of expenses. To eliminate potential surprises, it's a good idea to know the costs while buying an apartment in Basaksehir.
- The Real Estate Agent: Choosing a reliable real estate agent is crucial when buying an apartment in a foreign country. The perfect agent will be able to understand your needs and provide a variety of projects.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Basaksehir?
The average price of a 160-square-meter house in Basaksehir costs between US$126,600 and US$253,000.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
790 USD - 1,580 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Basaksehir Determined?
Every residential project in Basaksehir has a different price according to its location, size, amenities, and features.
Firstly, the size and the number of bedrooms of a property help determine the property price.
The view from the apartment also has an important role in the price in Basaksehir. The better the view, the higher the price is. The apartment views include a landscape view, a city view, and a green view.
Each property in Basaksehir has different features. These features can be classified as a penthouse, studio flat, duplex apartment, or residential complex. The price of Istanbul apartments for sale in Basaksehir is also determined by the available amenities spread around the complex. The apartment’s design and built-in features such as a dishwasher and a fridge determine the price.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Basaksehir?
Buying a property in Basaksehir is an attractive choice for those who want to be socially active. The benefits of buying a property in Basaksehir are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Foreigners that own a property in Turkey can apply for a residence permit. Buying a property worth at least US$400,000 in Basaksehir is granted Turkish citizenship easily.
- Value for Money: Residential projects in Basaksehir offer well-designed, high-tech living spaces at reasonable prices.
- Living costs: Living costs such as taxes, maintenance fees, groceries, and bills are quite cheap in Basaksehir.
- Return on Investment: Buying a property in Basaksehir is a good investment opportunity thanks to its profitable projects.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Basaksehir?
Here is a list of the features of properties in Basaksehir.
- Security service
- BBQ area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool
- Walking tracks
- Commercial units
- Children’s playground
- Shopping mall
- Performance hall
- Government guarantee
- A ready Turkish title deed waiting for its owner
What are the Reasons for Buying Property in Basaksehir?
The top reasons to buy a property in Basaksehir are included below.
- Safe and comfortable environment
- Social activities
- Green spaces
- Countless facilities
- Combining city and natural atmosphere
- Shopping and commercial centers
- Easy access to public transportation
- Nearby schools and hospitals
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Basaksehir?
The property types in Basaksehir have numerous options, as are listed below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 5+1 plots
- Furnished luxurious apartments
- High-security entrance doors
- Private terraces
- Fully furnished kitchens and bathrooms
Who are the properties in Basaksehir suitable for?
The properties in Basaksehir are suitable for a wide range of people, as they are mentioned below.
- Business professionals
- Families with children
- Newly married couples
- Working population
What are the living standards like in Basaksehir?
Property buyers in Basaksehir will be rewarded with family-concept facilities in a safe and relaxing atmosphere.
Residential complexes in Basaksehir create a nice environment surrounded by lakes and forests.
The apartments are designed for comfort, with large rooms that are stylish and technologically advanced. Individuals and families can take advantage of social facilities, leisure centers, and services that help them enjoy a peaceful lifestyle away from the city's busy life.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Basaksehir?
There are various property projects all around Istanbul. Below, you can find a list of other counties that have properties similar to Basaksehir.
- Topkapi: Topkapi is one of the best neighborhoods for individuals looking for property in the heart of the city.
- Kartal: Kartal has similar properties to Basaksehir, ranging from exquisite flats to modern residential complexes.
- Esenyurt: Culturally diverse, Esenyurt has seen significant residential growth in recent years.
- Zeytinburnu: Because of its strategic location, Zeytinburnu properties are ideal for working people.
- Bahcesehir: Bahcesehir is a neighborhood of Basaksehir that is fully dedicated to residential projects.
- Bahcelievler: Bahcelievler, which borders Bakirkoy and Zeytinburnu, offers a diverse range of property alternatives.