Things to Consider While Buying Property in Beykoz
Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Beykoz is a large district near the Bosphorus, spanning the Black Sea coast. Having one of the largest green spaces in Istanbul, Beykoz is a place where nature and the city come together perfectly.
The county has a surface area of 239.2 km2, consisting of forty-five neighborhoods with 246,110 people in total.
Also, properties in Istanbul, Beykoz are a popular choice for families, as well as for investors. There are a few things to consider when buying a property in Beykoz, as explained below.
- Identify your Requirements: Knowing what you need from an apartment, such as the size and location, before purchasing a home will make the purchase process go more smoothly. It will also ease the process of finding the perfect property.
- Investment Returns: Buying a house in Beykoz may provide excellent investment returns in the form of long-term income due to the area’s promising developments.
- Project Options: Beykoz is home to several prestigious residential projects, ranging from luxurious villas to elegant apartments, and rich penthouses to extravagant condos. Before purchasing a property, it is best to perform thorough research.
- Fees: Buying a property brings some additional costs, such as taxes and legal fees. Knowing these costs before purchasing a home in Beykoz can help the buying process hassle-free.
- Real Estate Agency: Working with a reputable real estate agent is essential when buying a property since the agency must have a significant understanding of your needs to present you with suitable projects.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Beykoz?
The average price of a 190-square meter property in Beykoz ranges between US$317,500 and US$350,000.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
1,671 USD - 4,083 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Beykoz Determined?
Residential complexes in Beykoz are priced differently according to their size, amenities, and features.
While the number of rooms and the size of the property is two of the most important factors in determining the price, the view from the property also has an impact. Beykoz is filled with Istanbul villas for sale that offer captivating views if your preferences are suitable.
Apartment types such as duplexes and triplexes can have a significant impact on the price of a home in Beykoz. In addition, the amenities provided by the complex may affect the pricing. The decoration of the property and the furniture that comes with it can affect the property's pricing.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Beykoz?
Beykoz’s green spaces and luxurious properties make the region an attractive choice for foreigners. The benefits of buying a property in Beykoz are listed below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Anyone who owns a property in Turkey is eligible for a residency permit. Foreigners will be able to get Turkish citizenship if they purchase a house in Beykoz for at least US$400,000.
- Value for Money: Beykoz properties are prestigious, modern, and elegantly designed, and they provide the highest quality at the cost.
- Living costs: Living expenses are lower than in other European cities, including maintenance fees and daily costs.
- Return on Investment: Beykoz features many profitable projects, making it a desirable investment location in Istanbul.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Beykoz?
You can find a list below of the property features in Beykoz.
- 24/7 security
- Fitness and gym
- Lake and forest view
- Basketball and volleyball court
- Indoor car parking
- Sauna and Turkish bath
- Swimming pool
- Cinema room
- Playground for kids
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Smart home system
- Ready title deed
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Beykoz?
Here are the reasons to buy a property in Beykoz as listed below.
- Stunning views including the Bosphorus
- Private villas
- Near public transportation
- Shops, restaurants, and cafes
- Privileged living spaces
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Beykoz?
Property types and options in Beykoz are listed below.
- 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 5+1, 5+2 duplex and triplex private villas
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, and 3+1.5 condos and penthouses
Who are the properties in Beykoz suitable for?
Properties in Beykoz are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Working professionals
- Single people
What are the living standards like in Beykoz?
In Beykoz, property owners can enjoy a high-quality, luxurious standard of living in the city of Istanbul. Beykoz properties have an elegant style that flawlessly blends everyday life, work, shopping, and leisure altogether.
Beykoz residents will be surrounded by lots of green spaces where they can relax and enjoy captivating views while living in a comfortable environment.
Beykoz’s prestigious apartment complexes and villas are designed for your comfort and equipped with the best smart home technology. Residents will have access to social amenities, entertainment options, and other elements that encourage social networking.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Beykoz?
Other counties of Istanbul have properties similar to Beykoz are mentioned below.
- Beylikduzu: Beylikduzu is no different than Beykoz when it comes to VIP villas surrounded by gardens.
- Tuzla: Tuzla is one of the best locations in Istanbul for panoramic sea views.
- Cekmekoy: Cekmekoy is mixing a peaceful atmosphere with green areas and a metropolitan lifestyle due to its central location.
- Cengelkoy: Cengelkoy is a neighborhood near Beykoz that has a wide range of luxury flats with the Bosphorus view.