Things to Consider While Buying Property in Tuzla
Tuzla, the county of Istanbul, is a residential area located on the Asian side. The district has a surface area of 123 km2, consisting of seventeen neighborhoods with a population of 273,608 people.
Tuzla is not only a residential area but also a popular location for summer houses in Istanbul. The things to consider while buying property in Tuzla are as follows.
- Identify your Requirements: Figure out what you need and want from a house while buying property in Tuzla. Identifying your requirements for a residential project and its features will result in a hassle-free buying process.
- Investment Growth: Most of the residential complexes in Tuzla have excellent investment returns and good rental incomes.
- Research Projects: Tuzla has a variety of real estate projects ranging from duplex apartments to modern flats. While purchasing property in Tuzla, it is best to conduct comprehensive research to find the ideal home that meets your needs.
- Costs: Purchasing a home in Tuzla, Istanbul comes with additional costs. Knowing these costs before purchasing a property in Tuzla will make the entire process easier and less stressful.
- Real Estate Agency: While buying property in Tuzla, it is crucial to pick a trustworthy real estate agent. The agency should be reliable and capable of guiding you in finding the perfect home. A stress-free property buying process is also guaranteed by the right agent.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Tuzla?
The average price of a 110-square meter property in Tuzla ranges between US$110,668 and US$202,523.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
1,366 USD - 2,700 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Tuzla Determined?
The property type determines the majority of property prices in Tuzla. Other factors that influence the price include the size of the property, its location, and its amenities.
Luxury flats with several bathrooms and balconies, as well as the house's view, will cost more than a standard flat. The social areas offered by the residential complex, such as the spa, sports fields, and swimming pool, will also determine the prices of properties in Tuzla.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Tuzla?
The benefits of buying a property in Tuzla are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: A residency permit in Turkey is available to any foreigner who owns a home in Tuzla. In addition, individuals from almost every country in the world can obtain Turkish citizenship by buying property in Turkey for at least US$400,000.
- Value for Money: Properties in Tuzla provide high value for money thanks to their elegant projects with island views.
- Living costs: Living costs in Tuzla Istanbul are fairly reasonable and inexpensive when compared to property prices and living expenses in European cities.
- Return on Investment: Elegant residential projects in Tuzla make the county an attractive option for investors all around the world.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Tuzla?
You can find a list of the property features in Tuzla below.
- Island and sea view
- 24/7 security system
- Turkish bath and sauna
- Playground for children
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Smart home system
- Car park
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Tuzla?
The reasons to buy a property in Tuzla are listed below.
- Shopping mall and movie theater in the same complex
- Spacious living areas
- Easy access to Marmaray and other transportation hubs
- Hospitals and education centers nearby
- Marina and the coastline
- Increasing rental rates
- Ready Turkish title deed and Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Tuzla?
Property types and options in Tuzla can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1 luxury apartments
- 2+1, 3+1, 4+1 duplex flats
- Commercial shops
Who are the properties in Tuzla suitable for?
Properties in Tuzla are suitable for the following people.
- All types of families with children
- Working professionals and businessmen
- Single individuals
- Anyone who wants to be a Turkish citizen
What are the living standards like in Tuzla?
Living standards in Tuzla offer modern living in a convenient location near the city center. Homeowners who want quick access to social areas will benefit from the proximity of commercial centers, educational institutions, and medical facilities.
Properties in Tuzla include elite design elements such as terraces where you can admire the breathtaking sea and island views. For families with children, the residential units and communal spaces provided by the complexes provide a comfortable living environment.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Tuzla?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Tuzla are included below.
- Buyukcekmece: From duplex apartments and luxury flats, a wide range of property options can be found in Buyukcekmece.
- Bakirkoy: Located on the European side of Istanbul, the district of Bakirkoy has various residential complexes by the sea, offering stunning views of the Marmara Sea.
- Avcilar: Avcilar’s location has the same proximity to the city center just like Tuzla but on the European side. In addition, the price of properties is cheaper in Avcilar.
- Kartal: Properties in Kartal are similar to Tuzla with their facilities and island views.
- Pendik: Neighboring Tuzla, Pendik is usually preferred by families and the working class who are looking for inexpensive real estate.
- Kucukcekmece: Kucukcekmece is a convenient district of Istanbul that has similar properties to Tuzla at affordable prices.