Things to Consider While Buying Property in Gungoren
Gungoren, one of the oldest districts of Istanbul, has houses to meet every living standard. Considering the amortization periods, as of the end of December 2022, the neighborhoods with the fastest returns in the Gungoren district of Istanbul are Sanayi, Abdurrahman Nafiz Gurman, Tozkoparan, Mehmet Nesih Ozmen, and Merter respectively and especially it's quite attractive to buy a house in Istanbul. You can also increase your living standards by buying a house in these areas.
Gungoren has a surface area of approximately 8.5 km2 and consists of 11 neighborhoods. Properties in Gungoren are preferred by Turkish and foreign real estate buyers thanks to its advantageous position on Istanbul's European Side. The things you need to consider if you want to buy property in Gungoren are listed in detail.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Gungoren?
The average square meter unit price of the properties for sale in the Gungoren Istanbul district is 848 USD as of 2023. Moreover;
- Average Gross Area: 100 m2
- Average price: 90,000 USD
- Minimum – Maximum Unit Price: 630 USD – 1,480 USD/m2
How are the Prices of Properties in Gungoren Determined?
The Prices of Properties in Gungoren are determined as follows:
- Calculating the Value by Comparing Properties in Gungoren: One of the most common ways to find the value of the property is to search the values of other properties in Gungoren. To have the most accurate result, we need to pay attention to the fact that the houses compared need to have similar features.
- Calculating the Value of the Property by Rental Price: While calculating the return of a property as an investment, the sum of 17-20 years of rent is taken as a basis. In Turkey, it is generally 18 years.
- Getting Information from Real Estate Agents: Telling the real estate agent about all the features of the property will allow us to get the most accurate answer about the value of your property in Gungoren.
- Home Appraisal Value Calculation: Even if you are considering applying for a housing loan to buy a house, the bank will provide you with an appraiser to determine the real estate appraisal value and report the appraisal value of your property in Gungoren.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property Gungoren?
Gungoren County which has several properties for sale in Istanbul offers many remarkable advantages.
- Firstly, its proximity to the central places.
- Secondly, it is possible to go to both the airport and the bus terminal in a very short time by subway.
- The extension of tram stations and routes in Gungoren in recent years has ended the transportation problem.
- Also, it is possible to go to Bakirkoy by minibusses.
- You can go to Eminonu and further afield by both bus and tram.
- Besides, the shopping centers and new housing projects have made Gungoren very popular.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Gungoren?
Gungoren, located on the European side, draws attention with brand-new projects. The features of properties located in Gungoren are as follows:
- Some of the buildings built together will be demolished within the framework of urban transformation. Thus, more modern properties are being built in Gungoren day by day.
- Residences with several social facilities such as swimming pools, fitness center, sauna, and Turkish bath take their place in the area.
- In addition, there are some projects initiated by private construction companies based in Gungoren. It is possible to become a homeowner with these projects targeting both low and middle-income groups.
- 1+1, 2+1, and 3+1 house options are in great demand. Housing prices in the district of Gungoren are generally at an affordable level.
What are the Reasons for Buy Property in Gungoren?
Buying a house in Gungoren, one of the important districts of the European side will provide many benefits in the long run.
- Thanks to the urban transformation, the value of your property in Gungoren will increase day by day.
- You will earn a profit while renting the property you buy.
- The district, which is close to many centers, is a trouble-free place in terms of transportation.
- Thanks to its proximity to shopping centers, you will meet your daily needs immediately.
- You will find all types of residences ranging from villas to residences.
What are the Property Types and Options in Gungoren?
Property types and alternatives in Gungoren are various. For instance;
- Flats for sale with the types of 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 5+1
- Duplex apartments for sale
- Residences with special social facilities
- Villas with large gardens and pools
Who are the properties in Gungoren suitable for?
There are some projects initiated by private construction companies based in Gungoren. So, anyone who wants can invest in real estate in Turkey can buy property from Gungoren. Also;
- Those with middle-come or low income in addition to people who prefer luxury
- People who want to make a profitable real estate investment
- Single and married people
What are the living standards like in Gungoren?
Gungoren, one of the oldest districts of Istanbul, has houses to meet every living standard. Considering the amortization periods, as of the end of December 2021, the neighborhoods with the fastest returns in the Gungoren district of Istanbul are Sanayi, Abdurrahman Nafiz Gurman, Tozkoparan, and Mehmet Nesih Ozmen, respectively. You can increase your living standards by buying a house in these areas.
What Are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Gungoren?
The other counties that have properties similar to Gungoren are listed below.
- Bakırkoy: Bakirkoy, located on the European side of Istanbul, is a district with a coast to the Sea of Marmara, with its population density and structure, facilities, and many housing projects.
- Bagcilar: Bagcilar is located on the European side of Istanbul and is usually a working-class neighborhood.
- Eyup Sultan: Eyupsultan is a renowned tourist destination due to its prominent Eyup Sultan Mosque and the Pierre Loti café, which provides a magnificent view of the Golden Horn.