Things to Consider While Buying Property in Sancaktepe
Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Sancaktepe is another county in the city that has received a residential development over the past few years. Sancaktepe has a surface area of 62 km2, consisting of nineteen neighborhoods with a population of 436,733 people.
Sancaktepe properties offer a life in nature combined with modern architecture. Here are the things to consider while buying property in Sancaktepe.
- Identify your Requirements: Decide what you want from a residential project and a location while buying property in Sancaktepe. Identifying your requirements for the start will help for a stress-free buying process.
- Investment Growth: Residential projects in Sancaktepe create great investment alternatives and high rental income.
- Research Projects: Sancaktepe has a variety of property projects ranging from horizontal apartments to forest view flats. It’s a good idea to do detailed research to find the perfect home that fits your needs and expectations.
- Costs: Buying a property in Sancaktepe, Istanbul has additional costs in the process. Knowing these costs before buying property in Sancaktepe will make the buying process clear and prevent unexpected situations.
- Real Estate Agency: Finding a reliable real estate agent is critical when buying property in Sancaktepe, Istanbul. The agency you are working with must be trustworthy and skilled enough to help you land o the perfect house. The right agent will also guarantee a hassle-free real estate buying experience.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Sancaktepe?
The average price of a 117-square meter property in Sancaktepe ranges between US$102,284 and US$153,546.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
763 USD - 1,312 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Sancaktepe Determined?
The prices of properties in Sancaktepe are firstly determined by the property type. Other factors that determine the price of real estate in Turkey can be named as property size, view, and amenities.
Flats in larger sizes with multiple bathrooms and terraces, plus the view from the house, will have a higher price compared to a standard flat. The social spaces provided by the residential complex such as the kid's playground, swimming pool, and gym will affect the price of the property as well.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Sancaktepe?
The benefits of buying a property in Sancaktepe are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Every foreigner who owns a house in Sancaktepe is eligible for a residency permit in Turkey. In addition, citizens of almost every country in the world who buy a property in Sacaktepe worth at least US$400,000 can obtain Turkish citizenship without any problem.
- Value for Money: Properties in Sancaktepe offer excellent value for money thanks to their central location in the city. The airport and highway are just nearby, as well as a forest within walking distance.
- Living costs: Compared to property prices and living expenses in Europe, life in Sancaktepe, Istanbul real estate is quite low and affordable.
- Return on Investment: Sancaktepe is one of the most preferred districts in Istanbul and has numerous residential projects that are perfect for investment.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Sancaktepe?
You can find a list of the property features in Sancaktepe below.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Walking tracks
- Children’s playground
- BBQ area
- Stylish bathrooms with modern designs
- 24/7 security and protection
- Sports and recreational fields
- Waterfalls and an artificial lake
- Cinema and multi-purpose hall
- Smart home system
- Storage room
- Ready title deed
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Sancaktepe?
The reasons to buy a property in Sancaktepe are listed below.
- Spacious living areas
- Unique location in nature
- Easy access to transportation
- Shopping centers, restaurants, and cafes
- International airport nearby
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Sancaktepe?
Property types and options in Sancaktepe can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1 modern luxury flats
Who are the properties in Sancaktepe suitable for?
Properties in Sancaktepe are suitable for the following people.
- Newly married couples
- Small to large-sized families with children
- Working professionals
- Single people
- Anyone who wants to be a Turkish citizen
What are the living standards like in Sancaktepe?
Living standards in Sancaktepe provide a peaceful atmosphere amid forests, away from city noise and traffic jams. Living among waterfalls, lakes, and stunning green landscaping means that everyone lives in a stress-free, healthy atmosphere.
This one-of-a-kind experience of living among trees, beautiful green spaces, lakes, waterfalls, and pure air will transport you to a new way of life and privacy. Every residential unit’s architecture is family-oriented. Modern layouts are designed for your family's comfort and safety.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Sancaktepe?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Sancaktepe are included below.
- Kartal: Kartal is located at a central spot just like Sancaktepe, offering excellent properties for families.
- Cekmekoy: Neighboring Sancaktepe, Cekmekoy is another county that has similar property options at affordable prices.
- Kagithane: Located on the European side of Istanbul, the district of Kagithane had a massive development in terms of residential complexes.
- Bagcilar: Bagcilar is located on the European side of Istanbul and is usually preferred by the working class.
- Umraniye: Umraniye is one of the neighboring counties of Sancaktepe that has an impressive number of property projects.