Umraniye is another residential county in Istanbul, located on the Asian side. It is the fourth most populous district of Istanbul in terms of population and the most populated district on the Anatolian Side. The population in Umraniye is 713618 people. Umraniye has a settlement area of 22 thousand hectares.
Umraniye is Istanbul’s fastest urbanizing and rapidly increasing population; It is an example of urbanization in which village and local traditions are preserved as well as its modern houses in Istanbul. Umraniye is a very rich place in terms of economic diversity. It ranges from the small manufacturing industry to apparel, spare parts, and wood products production.
Here are the things to consider while buying property in Umraniye.
- Identify your Needs: Figure out what you need from a residential complex and a neighborhood while buying property in Umraniye. Knowing your requirements, in the beginning, will make the buying process easier and simpler.
- Investment Growth: Due to Umraniye’s potential growth, buying a property here may bring exceptional investment returns and rental income
- Real Estate Agency: Choosing a trustworthy real estate agent is essential when buying property in Umraniye. To find the ideal house for you, the agency must be skilled enough to fulfill your requirements.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Umraniye?
The average price of a 100 square100-square meter property in Umraniye ranges between US$112,527 and US$323,000.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
996 USD – 3,196 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Umraniye Determined?
Real estate prices in Umraniye started to appreciate, especially after 2004. In recent years, important housing projects have been realized successfully. Since the district is in the development process, there is a very positive effect on the future. Umraniye has almost jumped into a new era with the implementation of the projects prepared by official institutions in the last 10 years. This situation led to the realization of new housing projects in Umraniye. In particular, housing prices are determined primarily by the housing projects to be selected.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Umraniye?
The benefits of buying a property in Umraniye are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Every foreigner who owns a property in Turkey is eligible for a residency permit. In addition, citizens of almost every country in the world can obtain Turkish citizenship when they buy a property worth at least US$400,000.
- Value for Money: There has been a serious development in Ümraniye over time. The district, which industrialized rapidly with the establishment of the organized industrial zone, developed rapidly with the development moves after 1994 and has become a trade center that is in demand by the residents of the surrounding districts today. Located in the middle of the transportation axes, every point of the district can be easily reached by almost all means of transportation.
- Living costs: In comparison to properties and expenses in Europe, living expenses in Umraniye are quite low and affordable.
- Return on Investment: Umraniye is home to some of the most affordable properties in Istanbul which makes the district perfect for an investment.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Umraniye?
You can find a list of the property features in Umraniye below.
- Underground car parking
- Swimming pool
- Sports facilities
- Spa and Turkish bath
- Kids playground
- Shopping centers
- Resting places
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Umraniye?
The reasons to buy a property in Umraniye are listed below.
- Potential with profitable potential at the investment points
- Close to transportation hubs
- Hospitals and schools nearby
- Shopping malls
- Ready title deed
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Umraniye?
Property types and options in Umraniye can be found below.
- 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2 apartment types with social facilities
- 1+1,2+1,3+1 luxury residences on site
Who are the properties in Umraniye suitable for?
Properties in Umraniye are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Small to large-sized families
- Working professionals
What are the living standards like in Umraniye?
Umraniye, which managed to become a district on its own in 1987, has an area consisting of 35 neighborhoods and has an active economical background. Especially in Umraniye, where small industries and small tradesmen develop, almost all kinds of livelihoods can be found. The district maintains its conservative structure. With this structure, the district has undergone rapid development in Istanbul in recent years. The district has a zoning area where structuring is accelerated and large housing projects are located. It is also in development in terms of transportation networks.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Umraniye?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Umraniye are included below.
- Uskudar: Uskudar shows similarities with Umraniye in its settlement structure and history. Especially the parts of Uskudar far from the coast and the areas where the center and old districts of Umraniye are located show similarities.
- Atasehir: Atasehir is a settlement that has been separated from Kadikoy and has become a district. It is similar to Umraniye with its structural feature and residential structure in the area it is adjacent.
- Cekmekoy: Cekmekoy, another neighborhood of Umraniye, is similar in quality to the housing projects in Umraniye with its site residences and housing projects.
- Sancaktepe: Although Sancaktepe, the neighbor to the east of Umraniye, is a new district, its development in recent years has been parallel to the development of Umraniye.