Things to Consider While Buying Property in Buyukcekmece
Buyukcekmece, which is located on Istanbul's European side, is a suburban area that is constantly being developed.
The county has a surface area of 196 km2, consisting of twenty-four neighborhoods with a population of 257,362 people.
Because of the luxury complexes being constructed, investors and families prefer buying properties in Buyukcekmece. Here are the things to consider while buying property in Buyukcekmece.
- Identify your Requirements: Before beginning the process of buying a house, it is critical to determine your needs for a property, such as the property's location and type. This will also make the task of finding the appropriate home a lot easier.
- Investment Returns: Because of Buyukcekmece’s potential for growth, owning a property here could provide excellent rental income and investment returns.
- Project Options: Buyukcekmece has a variety of residential complexes ranging from luxury residences to panoramic sea view apartments in Istanbul. Before purchasing a home, it is recommended to do a detailed check.
- Fees: Buying a house comes with several extra costs. Knowing these costs before buying a home in Buyukcekmece will prevent unexpected fees.
- Real Estate Agency: Working with a skilled real estate agent is essential when buying a property since the agency must have a complete understanding of your needs to present you with the finest alternatives.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Buyukcekmece?
The average price of a 120-square meter property in Buyukcekmece ranges between US$100,700 and US$300,000.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
755 USD - 2,926 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Buyukcekmece Determined?
A residential complex's pricing in Buyukcekmece is determined by its type, size, and characteristics.
While the rooms and the size of the house are two top factors in determining the price, the property's view also matters. A range of properties with amazing sea views can be found in Buyukcekmece.
In addition, the amenities offered by the building may influence the pricing. The design of the property may determine the pricing.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Buyukcekmece?
The county of Buyukcekmece is popular with both locals and foreigners because of the area’s green landscapes and ideal properties. The benefits of buying a property in Buyukcekmece are stated below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Everyone who owns a property in Turkey is eligible for a residency permit. Foreigners who spend at least US$400,000 on a home in Buyukcekmece will be eligible for Turkish citizenship appliance.
- Value for Money: Properties of Buyukcekmece give the best value for money thanks to their facilities.
- Living costs: In comparison to other European countries, Turkey's living expenditures, such as electricity and gas bills, insurance, and property taxes, are cheap.
- Return on Investment: Buyukcekmece has numerous decent residential developments, thus it's a good district to invest in Istanbul.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Buyukcekmece?
You can find a list below of the property features in Buyukcekmece.
- Controlled site access
- 24/7 security
- Sea and city view
- Swimming pool
- Shopping center
- BBQ area
- Water purification system
- Walking tracks
- Volleyball, tennis, and basketball court
- Smart home system
- Indoor and outdoor parking
- Green spaces
- Fitness center
- Sauna and Turkish bath
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Buyukcekmece?
The reasons to buy a property in Buyukcekmece are listed below.
- Large balconies
- Sports fields
- Panoramic sea views
- Private garden
- Vast living spaces
- Close to transportation hubs, schools, and hospitals
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Buyukcekmece?
Property types and options in Buyukcekmece can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, 5+2 apartments
- 1+1 to 4+2 duplex options
- 2+1 to 7+2 private villas
Who are the properties in Buyukcekmece suitable for?
Properties in Buyukcekmece are suitable for the following people.
- Working professionals
- Families with children
- Newly married couples
- Single people
What are the living standards like in Buyukcekmece?
In a city like Istanbul, property owners in Buyukcekmece will enjoy a beautiful lifestyle.
It offers a luxurious lifestyle away from the city's noise but within Istanbul's ambitious modern areas.
Each apartment has a view of the sea or the lake, and the features of 5-star hotel holiday resorts provide great life experiences. Green areas will surround residents of Buyukcekmece, allowing them to relax and take in the spectacular views while living in a comfortable setting.
Buyukcekmece's premium apartment complexes and villas are designed with your comfort in mind. Residents will have access to social amenities, entertainment options, and other features that encourage social networking.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Buyukcekmece?
Other counties of Istanbul have properties similar to Buyukcekmece are included below.
- Bahcesehir: Properties in Bahcesehir, which are located on Istanbul's European side, are a popular choice for both foreigners and residents.
- Kucukcekmece: Kucukcekmece has a diverse choice of modern properties in a convenient position close to the city center, as well as a thriving social and entertainment scene.
- Tuzla: Tuzla provides some of the greatest deals on sea view apartments along with a marina.
- Umraniye: Umraniye gives a beautiful ambiance and green surroundings with a metropolitan lifestyle.
- Esenyurt: Esenyurt is housing many profitable investment projects due to the recent development in construction in the district.
- Avcilar: Avcilar features some of the nicest sea view apartment alternatives available at a reasonable price.