Things to Consider While Buying Property in Pendik
Pendik is another residential county in Istanbul, located on the Asian side. It has a long coastline with green spaces along the Sea of Marmara. Pendik has a surface area of 278 km2. Consisting of thirty-six neighborhoods with a population of 726,481 people makes Pendik a dynamic district.
Pendik is a large county that has everything a resident needs from shopping centers to hospitals. Here are the things to consider while buying property in Pendik.
- Identify your Needs: Figure out what you need from a residential complex and a neighborhood while buying property in Pendik. Knowing your requirements, in the beginning, will make the buying process easier and simpler.
- Investment Growth: Residential projects in Pendik can create excellent investment returns and high rental incomes.
- Research Projects: Pendik has a variety of property types ranging from luxury residences to modern apartments. It’s best to do extensive research to land on the perfect option that fits you and your family.
- Costs: Buying a property in Pendik has its additional costs. Knowing these expenses before buying real estate in Pendik can prevent unwanted situations.
- Real Estate Agency: Choosing a trustworthy real estate agent is essential when buying property in Pendik. To find the ideal house for you, the agency must be skilled enough to fulfill your requirements.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Pendik?
The average price of a 125 square meter property in Pendik ranges between US$112,527 and US$142,000.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
900 USD - 1,836 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Pendik Determined?
The price of a property in Pendik is determined by the property type, view, size, and facilities.
Large residences with multiple bedrooms and additional baths, as well as a view of the sea, will cost more than a standard apartment. The amenities provided by the residential complex have an impact on the price too.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Pendik?
The benefits of buying a property in Pendik are explained below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: Every foreigner who owns a property in Pendik is eligible for a residency permit. In addition, citizens of almost every country in the world can obtain Turkish citizenship when they buy a property in Turkey worth at least US$400,000.
- Value for Money: Properties of Pendik offer great value for money thanks to their amenities, such as the marina, international airport, and ferry terminal nearby.
- Living costs: In comparison to properties and expenses in Europe, living expenses in Pendik are quite low and affordable.
- Return on Investment: Pendik is home to some of the most affordable properties in Istanbul which makes the district perfect for an investment
What are the Features of Properties Located in Pendik?
You can find a list of the property features in Pendik below.
- City, green landscape, and sea view
- Underground car parking
- Swimming pool
- Sports facilities
- Spa and Turkish bath
- Kids playground
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Pendik?
The reasons to buy a property in Pendik are listed below.
- Pendik Marina
- Near the seaside and large green park
- Panoramic Princes’ Islands view
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport in short distance
- Close to transportation hubs
- Hospitals and schools nearby
- Shopping malls
- Turkish citizenship
- Ready title deed
What are the Property Types and Options in Pendik?
Property types and options in Pendik can be found below.
- 2+1, 3+1, 4+1 apartment types with social facilities
Who are the properties in Pendik suitable for?
Properties in Pendik are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Small to large-sized families
- Working professionals
What are the living standards like in Pendik?
Due to being located in between the transportation hubs, Pendik has a good location in Istanbul. The marina, ferry terminal, and shopping centers create a lively atmosphere in Pendik the residents have a good quality of living standard in a major city like Istanbul.
Residents of Pendik can enjoy a pleasant lifestyle thanks to the long seaside with large green spaces and use these amenities to get away from the city’s busy cycle.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Pendik?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Pendik are included below.
- Kadikoy: Foreigners and locals alike prefer to buy property in Kadikoy, which is located on Istanbul's Asian side.
- Maltepe: Maltepe is located close to Pendik and offers similar properties for young families.
- Kartal: Neighboring Pendik, Kartal has a wide range of apartments for sale with sea view features.
- Tuzla: Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Tuzla has a marina just like Pendik and is home to various residential complexes.
- Beykoz: Beykoz is home to many beautiful mosques, palaces, and gardens, as well as some of the most stunning views of the Bosphorus.