Things to Consider While Buying Property in Kucukcekmece
Kucukcekmece district is located on the European side of Istanbul. It is believed that the district got its name from the lake Kucukcekmece, which is located within its borders. The district, which borders the Sea of Marmara, is also adjacent to the districts of Bagcilar, Bakirkoy, Bahcelievler, Basaksehir, and Avcilar. The district has an area of 118,45 square kilometers. The district is the second most populous district of Istanbul with a population of 789 thousand people. From a historical point of view, the district has been one of the centers of the city of Istanbul for centuries. Kucukcekmece is one of the leading districts of Istanbul in terms of quality of life. The sociocultural structure of the district is also of high quality. Kucukcekmece, located on the European side, is one of the most convenient locations for transportation to the Anatolian side. Because the district hosts a lot of universities, it is one of the student districts in a way. The Istanbul Esenler bus station (intercity) is located close to the district. Again, from the point of view of education, there are reputable educational institutions in the district that provide high-quality education. There are many shopping malls in the district. The route of Marmaray, one of the most important parts of Istanbul transportation, starts from the district of Kucukcekmece.
What are the Price Ranges of Properties Located in Kucukcekmece
In the district, the average price per square meter of housing units is $1021. The average house price is $105,000 (103 m2)
Average unit price: 1021 USD
Average price: 114,000 USD
Min. Max. unit price: 777-1,900 USD
Average gross area (m2): 105
How are the prices of properties in Kucukcekmece determined?
Housing prices in Kucukcekmece vary depending on the location of the houses. Issues such as proximity to the Florya coast, proximity to the district center, proximity to Marmaray, and services located around residential buildings affect house prices. In addition, the size of the houses, the number of rooms and bathrooms, and the quality of the materials used in the houses are other factors affecting the prices.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Kucukcekmece?
Kucukcekmece district is a popular settlement. The district offers many entertainment options with its high population. The district is also important because it is one of the central districts of Istanbul. The district, where employment is high and the economy is very lively, is the choice of local and foreign settlers.
The benefits of buying property in Istanbul Kucukcekmece are stated below.
- Turkish citizenship and residence permit: The housing investment to be made in this district allows obtaining Turkish citizenship and residence permit. A housing investment in Turkey real estate worth at least $ 400,000 provides residence permits and Turkish citizenship to foreign settlers.
- Value for Money: Although Kucukcekmece is one of the most popular settlements in Istanbul, it provides value for money with affordable housing. The fact that the price of houses in the district is also cheap should not escape attention.
- Living costs: Due to its high population, the district has many shopping malls and stores. The fact that there are many options makes living costs very affordable.
- Return on investment: Kucukcekmece is not losing value because it is a popular choice of local and foreign settlers, it has recently gained value and popularity. Investments like subway station projects in the district are increasing every day.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Kucukcekmece?
You can find a list below of the property features in Kucukcekmece.
- Walking tracks
- Turkish bath
- Children park
- Decorative pools
- High-quality materials in house
- Swimming pools
- Fitness center
- Car park
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Kucukcekmece?
The reasons for buying a property in Kucukcekmece are listed below.
- Metro/ metrobus/ Marmaray/ bus station
- Luxury facilities
- One of the popular districts of Istanbul
- Turkish citizenship
- Shopping malls, restaurants, and cafes
- Florya coast
- The high economy of the district
What are the Property Types and Options in Kucukcekmece?
Property types and options in Kucukcekmece can be found below.
- 1+1,2+1,3+1,4+1,4+2,5+1,5+2,6+1,6+2,7+1,7+2 flats and duplex apartment options,
- Commercial types,
- Istanbul villas with private balconies and gardens.
Who are the Properties in Kucukcekmece suitable for?
Life in Kucukcekmece is suitable for everyone. There are parks all over the city for families with children. There are reputable educational institutions. The high employment in the county is also suitable for people who live alone. Due to the multicultural nature of the county, it is suitable not only for local settlers but also for foreign settlers. Entertainment activities located in the county attract all kinds of people and families to the area. This is the reason why dozens of university students living here prefer the county In other words, this county offers options suitable for people of all kinds of structures.
What are the Living Standards Like in Kucukcekmece?
Kucukcekmece, one of the most popular districts of Istanbul, is a district with a high-quality criterion. There are a lot of transport options in the district. There are many parks and green areas in the district. The economic structure of the district is high in proportion to its population. The fact that Kucukcekmece is located close to the Florya coast is also another reason why the district is preferred. From a social point of view, the district is one of the most important locations in Istanbul. Thanks to entertainment venues, the district is crowded around all day.
What are the Other Counties that have Properties Similar to Kucukcekmece?
Other counties of Istanbul have properties similar to Kucukcekmece are included below.
- Basaksehir: Basaksehir, which is adjacent to Kucukcekmece, is a popular choice for local and foreign settlers. The district is seen as the star of the future with its rapidly developing structure.
- Beylikduzu: Beylikduzu with its modern houses and developing structure is another reason for preference.
- Uskudar: Located on the Asian side, Uskudar is a popular choice for local and foreign settlers with its luxurious life.