Things to Consider While Buying Property in Uskudar
Uskudar is a district of Istanbul on the Anatolian side. Uskudar District is surrounded by Beykoz to the north, Umraniye to the northeast, Atasehir to the east, Kadikoy to the south, and the Bosphorus to the west. According to the latest data, the population of Umraniye is 520,771 people. Its area is 58 km². Uskudar, one of the most important Turkish settlements in Istanbul, witnessed a great development activity during the Ottoman period. The town of Uskudar of that period and its surroundings were decorated with structures such as many social complexes, mosques, baths, and fountains, while the Bosphorus shores of the district were decorated with palaces, seaside palaces, and mansions. The Maiden's Tower is one of the most important structures.
Uskudar is one of the greenest districts in Istanbul. After the arrangements made on Buyuk Camlica and Kucuk Camlica hills, these areas also attract the attention of the public in terms of sightseeing and rest. There are many fish restaurants in the districts on the shores of the Bosphorus. These and other facilities rich in scenery in places such as Nakkastepe attract great attention, especially on holidays. The dominant economic activity in Uskudar District is trade. Some of the main educational and cultural institutions in Istanbul are within the borders of the Uskudar District. The district has an important location in terms of transportation.
There are some details that those who want to own a house in this beautiful region should pay attention to:
- Identify your Requirements: Figuring out your needs from a property, such as the property type and its size, is important before starting the process of buying a house. This will also make the process of locating the ideal house much easier.
- Investment Returns: Due to Uskudar’s potential growth, buying a property here may bring exceptional investment returns and rental income.
- Project Options: Countless residential buildings can be found in Uskudar, ranging from elite flats to private villas in Istanbul with beautiful city views. It is advisable to conduct an in-depth examination before buying a house.
- Fees: Purchasing a home comes with several additional expenses. Knowing these fees before buying a home in Uskudar can make the process go more efficiently.
- Real Estate Agency: When purchasing a home, working with a professional real estate agent is vital since the firm must have a thorough understanding of your requirements to present you with the best options.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Uskudar?
The average price of a 100-square meter property in Uskudar ranges between US$106,700 and US$800,400.
Average Unit Price
Min. Max. Unit Price
983 USD - 4,006 USD
Average Gross Area (m2)
How are the Prices of Properties in Uskudar Determined?
The historical peninsula on one side and the Bosphorus Bridge, Maiden's Tower, Galata Tower, and Camlica Hill on the other hand are among the views of the people living in Uskudar. Those who want to live the beauty of Istanbul and smell its historical texture, prefer to live in Uskudar. Housing prices are at a certain standard throughout Uskudar. The construction year of the house and the structure of the house affect this standard. In recent years, Marmaray has affected the prices in general. Apart from this, there are also the parts of the Bosphorus shore, where the prices in Uskudar go beyond the general standards, where there are houses and mansions. Due to the special location of these parts, it has separate high pricing.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Uskudar?
The county of Uskudar is popular with both locals and foreigners because of the area’s green landscapes and ideal properties. The benefits of buying a property in Uskudar are stated below.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: A residency permit is available to everyone who owns a property in Turkey. Foreigners who buy a residence in Uskudar for at least US$400,000 will be eligible for Turkish citizenship application.
- Value for Money: When the right residence is chosen in Uskudar and the right investment is made for the purpose, the value of the money will be multiplied upwards. The district risk level is low in protecting the value of money.
- Living costs: Costs of living, such as electricity and gas bills, insurance, and property taxes, are inexpensive in Turkey compared to other European countries.
- Return on Investment: Uskudar is a district with a large number of successful housing projects that have become an investment area of many and varied types in Istanbul. There are many opportunities because there are different projects and different types of housing in different districts of the district.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Uskudar?
You can find a list below of the property features in Uskudar.
- Outdoor, indoor, children’s swimming pools
- Commercial units
- Cinema room
- BBQ area
- Sea view
- Children’s playground
- 24/7 security
- Gym and fitness center
- Walking tracks
- Activity room
- External heat insolation
What are the Reasons to Buy Property in Uskudar?
The reasons to buy a property in Uskudar are listed below.
- Seaside apartments
- Garden for each villa
- Close to Metrobus station
- Shopping malls, restaurants, and cafes
- Luxury facilities
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Uskudar?
Property types and options in Uskudar can be found below.
- 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, 5+2, flat and duplex apartment options
- All types of Luxury Villas
Who are the properties in Uskudar suitable for?
Properties located in Uskudar are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Working professionals
- Single people
What are the living standards like in Uskudar?
Uskudar district, located on the Anatolian side of the Marmara Region Istanbul province, is among the quite old and decent districts of Istanbul. Uskudar is also very important for Istanbul in terms of transportation. Most of the transportation network connections to be provided by both land and sea pass through Uskudar. The importance and centrality of Uskudar have increased with Marmaray, which has been completed and has become a very important project. People living in the district do not have a problem with transportation. It is now an important trade center preferred by Business people. Trade in the district has been the main source of the economy of the region. It is possible to come across large trade centers quite often. It has a network where business people can meet all their needs. In addition, the people living in the coastal and inner districts of Uskudar have a high standard of living. Uskudar, one of the precious districts where Istanbul brings green and blue together, has quite a lot of forestland. There are many places to visit in Uskudar. It is a socially advanced town.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Uskudar?
Other counties of Istanbul that have properties similar to Uskudar are included below.
- Beykoz: Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Beykoz properties are a popular option for foreigners and residents.
- Kadikoy: Kadikoy offers a wide range of modern properties at a convenient location near the city center, as well as vibrant social and entertainment options.
- Umraniye: The housing projects of Umraniye and the recent housing projects in Uskudar show similarities.