Things to Consider While Buying Property in Zeytinburnu
Zeytinburnu is a district of Istanbul located in the southeast of Thrace, where the slopes of the Catalca peninsula facing the Sea of Marmara meet this sea. It is located in Istanbul, separated by the historical peninsula and the city walls, and is 15-20 minutes away from the E-5 highway border and the airport. Zeytinburnu is at an important point for Istanbul. The population of Zeytinburnu is 283,657 according to the last population census.
Some important points to consider when purchasing a property in Zeytinburnu are listed below.
- Returns on Investment: Buying from new projects in Zeytinburnu will provide both high rental income and confidence that will keep them away from future risks.
- Determine Your Requirements: First of all, a target should be determined whether it is rental income or to maintain or increase the value of the future residence. Accordingly, the project products to be selected can be determined.
- Real Estate Agent: When buying a home, it is very important to work with a professional real estate agent because the firm must fully understand your needs to offer you the best options.
What are The Price Ranges of Properties Located in Zeytinburnu?
The average price of a 100-square-meter property in Zeytinburnu ranges between US$95,300 and US$788,700.
- Average Unit Price 1410.23 USD
- Average Price 149,740 USD
- Min. Max. Unit Price 1,000 USD - 4,778 USD
- Average Gross Area (m2) 100
How are the Prices of Properties in Zeytinburnu Determined?
Zeytinburnu region, which has more alternatives with its completed and ongoing real estate options, is an attractive investment and accommodation area with its location close to the Metrobus and main arteries. While the production zones and commercial centers around the district provide ease of transportation for employees and business owners, they are suitable for different lifestyles, apartments for sale, and residence for sale. It is possible to find options. The most determining factor in prices is the type of house to be selected and the construction period in years.
What are the Benefits of Buying a Property in Zeytinburnu?
Among the developments that make Zeytinburnu district stand out for real estate investors are the E-5 Highway, the Eurasia Tunnel, its advantageous position in transportation with the existing and planned rail systems, and the rapidly increasing number of housing projects in the region. It is predicted that the real estate prices in the district will increase even more in the coming years. Another benefit is that it is easy to reach the service in the district, and this has become another advantage since it is a district within the transportation network in Istanbul.
- Turkish Citizenship and Residence Permit: A residency permit is available to everyone who owns a property in Turkey. Foreigners who buy a residence in Zeytinburnu for at least US$400,000 will be eligible for Turkish citizenship.
- Value for Money: When the right residence is chosen in Zeytinburnu and the right investment is made for the purpose, the value of the money will be multiplied upwards. The district risk level is low in protecting the value of money.
- Living costs: Costs of living, such as electricity and gas bills, insurance, and property taxes, are inexpensive in Turkey compared to other European countries.
What are the Features of Properties Located in Zeytinburnu?
You can find a list below of the property features in Kadikoy.
- Outdoor, indoor, and children’s swimming pools
- Sea Views
- Commercial units
- Cinema room
- Gym and fitness center
- Walking tracks
- Activity room
What are the Reasons for Buying Property in Zeytinburnu?
The reasons to buy a property in Istanbul Zeytinburnu are listed below.
- Seaside apartments
- Having all city amenities
- Close to the metro station
- Shopping malls, restaurants, and cafes
- Turkish citizenship
What are the Property Types and Options in Zeytinburnu?
Property types and options in Zeytinburnu can be found below.
• 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, 4+2, 5+1, flat and duplex apartment options
• 5+2 Turkish villas with private balconies
Who are the properties in Zeytinburnu suitable for?
Properties located in Zeytinburnu are suitable for the following people.
- Families with children
- Working professionals
- Single People
- Working professionals
What are the living standards like in Zeytinburnu?
Zeytinburnu, one of the old residential areas in Istanbul; is a densely populated area. Zeytinburnu district, located on the coastline of the city, is one of the central regions of Istanbul. It has all the advantages of being a central district. Therefore, transportation and various and fast access to services is possible here. There are social and recreational facilities on the coastline. In addition, the atmosphere of the district is impressive as it has a historical atmosphere. In the district, there are suitable shopping opportunities for all segments of society, as well as various social opportunities.
What are The Other Counties That Have Properties Similar to Zeytinburnu?
Other counties of Istanbul have properties similar to Zeytinburnu are included below.
- Bakirkoy: Situated on the European side of Istanbul, Bakirkoy is a district that boasts a coastline along the Sea of Marmara. Its high population density, unique structural attributes, various facilities, and housing projects, as well as its similarities to Zeytinburnu, are notable features of the area.
- Fatih: Fatih is the district that covers the entire region called the historical peninsula (Suriçi), where the city of Istanbul was founded and developed and is considered the center of Istanbul, with institutions such as the governor's office, the metropolitan mayor, the police department and the tax office of the city. Zeytinburnu, which was previously a part of Fatih, later became the district of Istanbul.
- Gungoren: Gungoren is a district that has recently developed in parallel with Zeytinburnu with its activity in the housing sector.
- Bayrampasa: Bayrampasa, which is adjacent to Zeytinburnu, has similarities with its demographic structure and settlement plan.